Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shemales

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zip
Forum Slave
Zip

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Shemales   Shemales EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

to have sex with shemale - means to fuck a female ass or male ass? whad'u think? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://mammadoff.blogspot.com
Gammi
Forum Gangsta
Gammi

Number of posts : 226

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemales   Shemales EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Zip wrote:
to have sex with shemale - means to fuck a female ass or male ass? whad'u think? Neutral

Depends on if your male or female I suppose... I'd love to fuck a shemale, I'm tempted to visit Amsterdam to get me one! Very Happy

To fuck a shemale you need to realise that they see themselves as women, to fuck them up the arse is as to fuck a woman in the vagina... to be honest, there's not much difference either way Wink
Back to top Go down
Zip
Forum Slave
Zip

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemales   Shemales EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Gammi wrote:
Zip wrote:

Depends on if your male or female I suppose... I'd love to fuck a shemale, I'm tempted to visit Amsterdam to get me one! Very Happy

To fuck a shemale you need to realise that they see themselves as women, to fuck them up the arse is as to fuck a woman in the vagina... to be honest, there's not much difference either way Wink

i'd suggest thailand though netherlands not so bad Very Happy anyway, i'm not actually asking how does it feel, i'm asking what it actually means - r u fuckin' a male ass or female ass - when u r havin' an anal sex with shemale? Smile got my point?
Back to top Go down
Gammi
Forum Gangsta
Gammi

Number of posts : 226

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemales   Shemales EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 am

Zip wrote:
Gammi wrote:
Zip wrote:

i'd suggest thailand though netherlands not so bad Very Happy anyway, i'm not actually asking how does it feel, i'm asking what it actually means - r u fuckin' a male ass or female ass - when u r havin' an anal sex with shemale? Smile got my point?

They would say a female ass but as they've got a cock it would technically be a mall ass I suppose?

Why... you thinking of it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zip
Forum Slave
Zip

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemales   Shemales EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 am

Gammi wrote:
Zip wrote:
Gammi wrote:
Zip wrote:

They would say a female ass but as they've got a cock it would technically be a mall ass I suppose?

Why... you thinking of it? Wink

i don't Smile just wanted to know your opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
urinefacewash
Forum Slave Trader

Number of posts : 144

Shemales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemales   Shemales EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 am

i'd buy him/her dinner first.
Back to top Go down